Toddlers, as we all know are picky eaters. It is very difficult to manage kids for eating. If your toddler is picky eater and if you are looking for some recipe that not only delicious in taste, but also very healthy for your kid then you are probably at the right place! In this post, we are going to talk about some healthy receipt that your picky toddler loves to eat!
Have a read!
Time Needed for Preparation and Cooking: 25 minutes
Total Makes: 40 Lolipops
- 1 cup cooked penne , finely chopped.
- 1/4 cup hed spinach blanched as well as finely chopped.
- 1/2 cup cooked and finely chopped sweet corn.
- 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander.
- 1/2 cup plain flour mixed with 3 to 4 tbsp of normal water.
- 1/2 tsp chopped green chilies’.
- 9 to 10 crumps of bread.
- 5 tbsp grated processed cheese.
- 9 to 10 bread slices.
- Oil for deep frying.
- Salt according to taste.
Ingredients for the Sauce
- 1/2 cup milk.
- 1 tbsp butter.
- 2 tbsp plain flour (Maida).
For Preparing Sauce
- Take pan, add 1 tsp butter and allow it to melt. Add flour and allow it to cook for 1 minute. Stir it continuously to avoid lumps.
- Add 1 cup milk and cook it in medium flame until the mixture becomes thicken. Keep the sauce aside to coll.
Method for preparing lollipops
- Mix macaroni, spinach, sweet corn, coriander, green chilies’, cheese slices, salt and the prepared sauce in a bowl.
- After mixing the ingredients, make 40 round balls from the mixture then insert bread sticks.
- Cover the ball with bread cramps.
- Take pan and heat some oil. Deep fry the ground balls until it turns golden brown. Always remember, deep fry the balls at high flame only.
- Corn, spinach and Penne Lollipops are ready to serve! Serve it with any kind of spicy sauce or tomato ketchup.
Fruity Channa Salad
As we know that salad has a great nutritional value and it should always be the part of our toddler’s meal. If your toddler is picky eater and does not want to eat salad then you can do some variation and make regular salad interesting for him. Here is the recipe of Fruity Channa Salad:
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Makes 1 cup
- 1/4 cup chopped cucumber.
- 1 tbsp Grapes , cut into halves.
- 1/2 cup soaked as well as boiled Kabuli
- Black salt.
- 1/4 cup of peeled orange segments in dices.
- Take a deep bowl and mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Your fruity channa salad is ready to serve!
- Serve it immediately.
So, these are the two delicious recipes that you can try for your picky toddler. I am pretty sure that he will definitely like both the recipe. So, try now and give your kid a good health!